Hello, My friends,
This is my first time to write in this blog and I hope that it will be good.
OK, First :- I want to tell you that here in my blog I'll not share my own life or what is happening
to me. No I wont do this. Here I'll tell you some stories from my imagination and I'll let you
sharing me to write the end of this stories by giving me your ideas and thoughts and you know
that writing a story is not an easy thing so you might found me late in writing in this blog.So don't worry if I late. and
that's all now my friend. oh by the way if you will share me on this, you can consider yourself that
you are in. which mean that you are sailing with me in my ship. How is the state of my sea now :-
It's calm. When I'll sail? when my crew complete. Then we can sail and stop in a land or found someone that I can write about. And discover how he/she can sail in his/her own life.let you now.
But tell me if you are in.or if you will be one of my crew.
Have a nice day.
signature,
M.S. (Mysterious Sailor)

Hey M.S.,
ReplyDeleteI am with you.
Actually,I am so impressed by that idea and so enthusiastic to start our journey.
yeah "Journey to the deep of our minds"
let our imaginations for the world be written,hopping that we can turn the impossible dreams into possible ones.
Thanks for you قلب مكلوم
ReplyDeleteI loved your words.
Now you can choose to be one of my crew or my first passenger.
Welcome in my ship passenger or sailor.
You will have a special space in my ship and my heart because you are the first one on my ship but there is a lot of space for others.
captain,
M.S.(Mysterious sailor)
Hey MS,
ReplyDeleteKeep writing :)
Hey Mr/ Carl,
ReplyDeleteWelcome in my ship.so, What would like to be ( a passenger so you can stay some time until my ship reach you to your destination or you would prefer to be a sailor on the board of this ship in order to be able to share me and my crew our adventure throughout the journey?) you are free to choose. And I'll write when my crew complete so don't worry.
Welcome a gain.
Captain,
M.S
Hey M.S
ReplyDeleteI hope i could be the leader of the ship can i :)
😂😂😂 Hey Abdallah
ReplyDeleteYou knew that a ship with 2 leaders will sink aren't you??